Monday, February 7, 2011

Salutations.net

Greetings, I am the lead guitarist of the new band Bosley Mongo, you made have heard of us... (often referred to as that 'bleeding heart punk band' from Mchenry County, Illinois) but I am from Kane County, Illinois, because the villiage of Algonquin (where I live, and will return to die) lies in both Kane and Mchenry County...True Fact.  I am very excited to start pushing poorly manufactured merch; made by some friend-of-a-friends graphic design major buddy, BUT only after our five song EP, is released. It is more exciting than Diana made it sound, there are riffs, and singing, and even a mbira solo (please note the mbira solo has not yet been recorded or approved by the rest of the band [also note that an mbira is the traditional african name for a thumb piano])  But enough about me, I would like to invite all the ladies out there to write BM on their asses and send us pictures that will someday go on our website. (please note Bosley Mongo's abbreviation 'BM' written on a girls ass is funny because BM is short for bowel movement, and girls clearly don't know how to do that)  I love you all and till our recordings are released, check this out...

He doesn't do it, and goes on to make three more films...With Joe Pesci.

        Later,
            Ben Clifford

No comments:

Post a Comment